Therapeutic Riding, Inc. has a small staff of dedicated people who work as a team to make it possible for our riders to experience the joy of horseback riding.
- Tammera Bollman – Executive Director
- Jan Vescelius – Program Director and Head Instructor
- Bruce Robinson – Facilities Manager
- Jeremy Sintic – Barn Manager
- Jen Beyer – Volunteer Manager and Instructor
- Linda Bolton – Instructor
- Brittany Loder – Instructor
- Sherrie Greenleaf – Office Manager
- Cassie Mann – Development Assistant
Our instructors are thoroughly trained in horsemanship and have been certified as therapeutic riding instructors by PATH International (formerly NARHA).
- Jan Vescelius – Head Instructor – Cheff Center certification since 1991; PEP (MSU Proud Equestrians Program) certification since 1991; PATH instructor certification since 1995. Currently holds Advanced Instructor Certification.
- Jennifer Beyer – PATH instructor certification since 2010.
- Linda Bolton – Cheff Center certification since 1990; PEP (MSU Proud Equestrians Program) certification since 1991; PATH instructor certification since 1991.