All new and returning volunteers are required to complete annual paperwork.
Access our online Volunteer Forms here. If you have any questions with regards to completing these forms, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your interest in our program! All volunteers must be at least 14 years old to join the TRI team. Here is how you can get started:
- Read through our web site and learn about what we do, and the people we do it for. Make sure this is the right program for you! To keep classes running smoothly, we ask that volunteers make a weekly commitment to their riders
- Fill out the online Volunteer Forms.
- Contact our Volunteer Manager (email@example.com) to learn about upcoming Volunteer Orientations—we several throughout the year. All new volunteers are required to attend an orientation.
- Once you have completed your Volunteer Orientation we will send you a link to access a secure third-party background check system. Volunteering at Therapeutic Riding Inc. is contingent on clearing a basic background check.
- Our volunteer manager will contact you to confirm your volunteering schedule.