All new and returning volunteers are required to complete annual paperwork.
Returning Volunteers: All forms are due March 1, 2017. If you wish to volunteer for Early Bird session, please return your Availability & Sign-Up form by January 30, 2017.
Click on the link below to download our Volunteer Forms packet. If you have any questions with regards to completing these forms, please don ’t hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your interest in our program. All volunteers must be at least 14 years old to join the TRI team. Here is how you can get started:
- Read through our web site and learn about what we do, and the people we do it for. Make sure this is the right program for you! To keep classes running smoothly, we ask that volunteers make a weekly commitment to their riders
- Contact our Volunteer Manager (email@example.com) to learn about upcoming Volunteer Orientations—we offer 4 per year. All new volunteers are required to attend an orientation.
- Prior to your Volunteer Orientation, fill out the Volunteer Form packet completely, and mail it or drop it off at our farm (please note: we do not accept emailed, scanned, or faxed forms)
Therapeutic Riding Inc.
ATTN: Volunteer Manager
3425 E. Morgan Rd.
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
- Upon receipt of your forms, we will confirm your spot in the next available Volunteer Orientation
- Once you have completed your Volunteer Orientation we will send you a link to access a secure third-party background check system. Volunteering at Therapeutic Riding Inc. is contingent on clearing a basic background check.
- Our volunteer manager will contact you to confirm your volunteering schedule.
Click here to download the Volunteer Forms packet.
Click here to read our Volunteer Handbook.
Click here to download our 2017 Program Calendar.